Sunday, February 19, 2012

Snow Military Mix






The outfit is a mix of military, sporty, and vintage style. 

How it works?
  • I didn't expect the wet snow to pour down on me, but it happened. I was glad that the military look jacket was a wet snow repellent. It was as warm as my fiber fill coat. 61% wool, without any cotton or rayon is warm enough than 100% polyester. I got it as a gift in my early time I arrived in Europe.
  • Other than this jacket what I wore were good enough for the weather, including double layer of gloves. Yes, I need double! The leather mittens have lamb wool inside and I was so thankful to find them in flea market.
  • The shoes which I had worn in the previous post is the cheapest -in these kind of-boots with waterproof membrane I could find (less than 18 euro) and it has been working wonders so far. It also has enough room for my big toes.
  • The hat did a good job too as it hit away the snow, covered my ears, but not as heavy as it size.
  • How about the bike? Well, perhaps the snowy city bike will fit better with my outfit that day instead of snowy car.

Stay warm!

Jacket old H&M thanks for my friend 

2 comments:

  1. i love this outfit
    so military as you said,

    thanks for your sweet comment
    following you now

    hope we can follow each other
    xo
    www.myjiglyciouslife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou, your comments color my day!