|Cord pants from Gina - Ernsting's family|
|and rusty like brown|
I gain weight enlarges my waistline and hips. Now I fit into size 34, which the advantage is this size is easier to find in most woman department than 32. I am actually looking for more tailored formal trousers or if they are casual, I want them to be the slim skinny one. No more cord pants, I thought. However I came to Ernsting's Family shop and found these Gina cord pants size 34 in sale. The red pants for 5€ and the rusty brown ones for only 3€....and I ended up buying them both. Haha. Cord pants are a way too comfy to resist the sale.
- They are so comfortable. Stretch. I can move nicely.
- No underwear marks.
- The fabrics are corduroy cotton & polyester, so the advantage is that they are dry easier and warmer.
- Slip easily into boots. I wear boots from Hoss Intropia in this post.
- I like the colors, the dark washed make my legs look like I have muscles! Lol. I don't have red pants yet. I like that rusty effect. Would be easy to style it too, nice effect for the ensemble.
- The are too long and I am lazy to alter them, but I think the cut/proportion still fits okay.
- Corduroy fabric may look thick and bulky, especially in bold colors but I'm fine with these ones.
- Bleeding when I wash it.
I haven't seen a lot of outfits posts on blogs featuring cord pants. I just curious how others style them. I see few people here wearing cord pants. How about you?
About Ernsting's Family, click here. I like their designs and the affordable price for the whole family. Unfortunately, they don't ship internationally.
Have a lovely week everyone!
PS: This is NOT sponsored post