The outfit is a mix of military, sporty, and vintage style.
How it works?
- I didn't expect the wet snow to pour down on me, but it happened. I was glad that the military look jacket was a wet snow repellent. It was as warm as my fiber fill coat. 61% wool, without any cotton or rayon is warm enough than 100% polyester. I got it as a gift in my early time I arrived in Europe.
- Other than this jacket what I wore were good enough for the weather, including double layer of gloves. Yes, I need double! The leather mittens have lamb wool inside and I was so thankful to find them in flea market.
- The shoes which I had worn in the previous post is the cheapest -in these kind of-boots with waterproof membrane I could find (less than 18 euro) and it has been working wonders so far. It also has enough room for my big toes.
- The hat did a good job too as it hit away the snow, covered my ears, but not as heavy as it size.
- How about the bike? Well, perhaps the snowy city bike will fit better with my outfit that day instead of snowy car.
Jacket old H&M thanks for my friend