Wednesday, August 15, 2012

My Retros: Orange, Crochet and Print

Here is me 2007! I picked this photos for My Retros series because the colors and print remind me of Fall, kind of inspiration for the transition to upcoming season. I still have the orange top with crochet details but the print capri pant has gone. Can't believe it tough I owned that capri pant since I was mid-teen and still wore it in my mid-twenties! I would still keep it if I didn't move to Austria probably. Such a keeper:).





On the last pic I wore it with black denim you couldn't see. I am like floating hehehe. I took these photos with Sony Ericsson K608i! Not bad for an old handphone. Eek, I have been taking pics of my own outfit since I had not known such fashion blogs exist like nowadays. I shared my photos in Friendster tough and my blog in blogspot was more random photos and not serious. Maybe I should not delete my old  blogs. On a way it was better artistic expressions.

Back to the look, I love crochet details. I tried to make one but it was not successful. However it has successfully been a  nice thing to spend time with. How about you, do you like knitting/crocheting?

Top with crochet details: Connexion via Matahari Dept. store in Jogja
Print capri pant: Exit via Matahari Dept. store in Jogja. 

Since they were  so old, I paired with Polyvore for you crochet details and print pant that are shopable. I hope you like it!
Crochet and Print



Dorothy Perkins coral cardigan, €36 / Talbots beaded top, €12 / Equipment pink cardigan, €25 / Crochet cardigan, €13 / Mango long sleeve top, €19 / VILA short shirt, €16 / Dorothy Perkins white tee, €7,29 / Cropped vest, €9,72 / High rise jeans, €28 / Patterned skinny jeans, €40 / H&M skinny fit jeans, €24 / Super skinny jeans, €15 / Flat shoes, €40 / Flat shoes, €32 / Gold shoes, €28 / Low heels

Thanks for reading, enjoy a wonderful day!

xo,
Nataya

Follow along Bloglovin' | Pinterest | Chictopia | Hellocotton | Twitter | Photography Blog

20 comments:

  1. Oh my....love the yellow top!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look adorable!love all the printed pants!!!
    xoxo






    http://style-squared.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this pants and also your blog! It's so nice!!! I follow you!
    Pass to my blog and if it likes you follow me too, I will be so glad :D
    kisses
    http://francescagiusti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice look ! btw I really love your look on your previous ' not a little black dress ' post ! :D

    ps : Join my giveaway here! win shopping voucher worth IDR 450k/USD 50
    Journal J x Cloth Inc GIVEAWAY

    love,
    Journal J

    ReplyDelete
  5. @all: Hi, you are all so sweet. Thankyou so much!

    @Julian Tanoto: thankyou, I am happy you like them, especially the oversize black shirt, means alot to me:)! I am entering your giveaway surely!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice look!


    xoxo


    http://www.thegaragestarlets.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love combination!
    Nice style and lovely blog!

    If you want, check out my blog:
    http://thescentofglamour.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. pretty pretty..Pretty blog also.
    IF you have time , pls check out my blog and follow if you like. I will follow right back;0


    EDGYMIX-Bloglovin”
    EDGYMIX-Travel for Fashion”

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the outfit! :D

    xoxo,
    Cindy C.
    http://styleologie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. The yellow top rocks!!! love it!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. The yellow top rocks!!! love it!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. You have very interesting blog! Do you want to follow each other?)
    Www.fashionburo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great photos, such an awesome vintage outfit. You have an awesome blog! <3


    XO J
    www.style-worthwhile.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love the combination of the orange and pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  15. great look and wonderful photos!

    I just followed your lovely blog and liked this post on Bloglovin. Stay in touch ;)

    Have a great day!

    LA By Diana Live Magazine

    ReplyDelete
  16. @Everyone: Thankyu so much! I do love orange.
    Oh, sorry for taking long time to reply you but now I have visited back and been following, stay in touch!

    ReplyDelete
  17. This orange top is so lovely on you!
    xox,
    Cee

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou, your comments color my day!