Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Winter Collective: Stripes

HAPPY NEW YEAR! I wish the awesome, super inspiring and lucky one for you!

When I was in high school, if there was somebody wearing stripes outfit (in addition to our uniform) and happened to be late arrived at school, couple of friends would shout an old school joke: "You must have spent too much time drawing those stripes...." I have no idea why did it sound funny at that time :).


Twin set..as you saw in this outfit post here. Just add skirt to make it dressy enough to go out.



I always complain inside my heart when I saw illustration of Pippi Langstrump (Longstocking) without stripes stocking. I believe and prefer the stripes one.
I wore stripes legging from H&M.


Our apartment had heating problem so I need warm sweater and thermo legging.



The most comfy ever! Good night...

Good night? Oh, it's already first morning of 2013! Time goes fast, it sometimes scares me. I just spent the happy new year at home. I like it that way for now, perhaps watching cabaret and vintage comedy Dinner for One if there's TV! Maybe I watch them on YouTube.

Frankly, talking about this blog, I've been struggling of merging it into my photo blog Chachamisu. It started from considering my habit, my weakness and strength of blogging, then read some article about it. I have no idea how I can just move this growing blog, but I have no decision yet! It would be one of my thought in 2013.

Ok, that's all for now, a little issue and some stripes. I am going to take a rest till the sun shines trough our stripes roman blinds. Have a lovely January you all!

Xo,
Nataya


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thankyou, your comments color my day!